1) CheapOair does not act as principal but makes arrangements with third-party vendors, such as, but not limited to airlines, hotels, cruise lines, railroads, car rental agencies, tour operators and consolidators, traveler assist service providers, insurance providers and activities suppliers (each a "Travel Supplier") for travel-related services which include, without limitation, air transportation, lodging, and car rental (each a "Service Element").
2) CheapOair shall not be liable for errors or inaccuracies on the Site, or the failure of Travel Suppliers from whom you obtain services through this Site, including but not limited to airlines, hotels, cruise lines, railroads, car rental agencies, tour operators and consolidators, vacation packages, activities suppliers, traveler assist service providers and insurance providers.
3) CheapOair acts as a service that provides value added service to retail travel agents and consumers. CheapOair has no control over and assumes no liability for the actions of the suppliers from whom it obtains travel products or services.
4) CheapOair does not guarantee, endorse, validate or promote other advertiser's products and services that are advertised on our Site.
5) The CheapOair email confirmation is NOT the contractual acceptance of the Booking, but merely an acknowledgement that we have received your offer. We will need to check the availability of the relevant Service Element(s).
6) Most of our airline tickets are 100% non-refundable. In certain cases where the airline may allow cancellations, a credit may be valid towards a future ticket purchase by the same traveler on the same airline. Usually the credit issued by the airline supplier has a specific expiration date, after which it cannot be used.
7) Most of our airline tickets, hotels, pre-paid car rentals, vacation packages and service fees are non-refundable after 24 hours of booking. Trip protection insurance is refundable within 10 days of purchase if travel has not commenced and you have called our customer service center to cancel. All cancellations must be done over the phone only.
8) Airline flights may be overbooked, and there is a slight chance that a seat will not be available on a flight for which a person has a confirmed reservation. Each airline has its own rules for dealing with such scenarios, which are contained in the airline’s contract of carriage. Check with the airline or call us for details.
Don't miss out on other on-going